This section helps you to create and manage your accounts. At any time you can change, delete or temporarily suspend access to your accounts (by disassociating your profile from your applicat
Profiles are users who have access to the interface. It is the customer's responsibility to create a contact for each new user (Simple Profile) so that they can be provided with login details.
- Click on the menu "Administration". The list of profiles associated with applications is then displayed.
- To create a new profile, click on button " New profile". You will be directed to a form as below that should be filled. If you wish to modify an existing profile, click on the edit icon
- The profile's login details are an email address and password.
- If you have several applications, select those ones which you wish to allocate to your profile.
- Manage roles and access levels through "Access rights". Some roles are preconfigured, allowing you to create a user account quickly based on the default rights. You can then personalise these details by ticking/unticking user rights.
Is it possible to allow a user access only to the statistics ?
Create a profile and select applications for which you only wish to permit access to "Push Statistics" and/or "In-App Statistics".
This new simple profile will therefore have restricted access only to the statistics of applications attributed to it.
How do you change a user's password ?
Edit the user's profile and enter the new value in the password field and submit the form. The password is then reinitialised.
The profile's login details are the email address and new password.